Saturday, September 3, 2011

Baby Shower! 8/20/11

35 weeks exactly! :) My sister-in-law Julie threw me a shower. It was so much fun! Thanks so much!!! :)
Mariah and Becky :)
My mother-in-law and I. :) I adore this woman!
DeNeige and I-I LOVE this girl!!!
Amanda and I
Game time! Guess what baby item is in the bag...

...and guess what candy bar goes with which pregnancy scenario. :)
Andrea won the "Guess how many toilet paper squares it takes to get around Danae's belly" ...no I won't say, but it was still less than Ben. ;) Gotta love sympathy hormones!
The boys in the only shade they could find while they watched the kids during the shower.
Me and my friend Camille's adorable baby Mattix
Present time!!! :)


How adorable is this stuff?! I tell ya baby gifts are the BEST! :) Now if Jayden would just get here so we can start using it all! :)

The yummy goodies and cute decorations!


The adorable candles my friend Camille made for party favors-so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment