Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Weekend...and yet no labor-BUMMER!


Went to cheesecake factory with the gift card Ben's work gave us. :) Figured we better use it before we have to pay for a sitter to go out. ha ha :)

Could not resist stopping by for a treat. :P

ha ha...I am so WEIRD!
my poor toe almost 3 weeks after dropping a drawer on it...:S
Well the Fire fighters definitely labored on labor day...we had a fire in our complex. Luckily they were fast to respond with 2 ambulances and 6 fire trucks and were able to contain it before it got too bad.


Finally getting ready to go out and celebrate Labor Day! :)
La Cocina! My favorite Mexican Restaurant...even if it did not help me go into labor...
It was a fun weekend with lots of time I don't usually get with Ben. :)

1 comment:

  1. ah, that's so sweet that you two are enjoying so much time together. it's going to be SO different when Jayden gets here...he's going to be the third wheel!

    you eat at the yummiest places, it always makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete