Saturday, September 3, 2011

The end is very near...so exciting and yet so boring and yet so uncomfortable-ha ha

I have been craving kid's cheese pizza from Nordstrom for a while now, so my AMAZING hubby took me out one night and we got some. :)
SO YUMMY!!!
36 weeks! Ha ha...yes this is the lovely woman Ben comes home to most nights. I tell ya the end of pregnancy takes it out of ya! ha ha...lucky for me Ben still comes home to me every night. :)
Ben was sweet and got em out of the house the other night and we went and strolled and window shopped around the mall. It was fun! Thanks hun! Mommy needed a night on the town.
OUCH is right! The front of our dressor drawer dropped on my toe two weeks ago and just in time for the late heat of summer and late pregnancy swelling...great...:S Don't mind my ugly feet-I am in great need of a pedicure!
my not so happy stomach was not too impressed with the food...
I know...I am a dork-lol
Lucky I had Ben with me to help eat it all. :)

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel Danae...the end is so so hard! But aren't we lucky to have men who think we're still beautiful and still want to come home to us!?

    After you have little Jayden, make sure you go out for a pedicure...nothing better for you!

    Love you lots and wish you the best on these final days.

    ReplyDelete