Saturday, September 17, 2011

Presenting...Jayden Benjamin Ostler!!! :)

Not feeling too hot or very comfortable upon arriving at the hospital...but oober excited to finally meet my sweet little baby boy. :)
Feeling oh so much better after the epidural...I literally slept and felt better in labor than I had in the past 2 months! I dialated from a 3 to a 10 in under 2 hours, pushed for ten minutes through two contractions and he was here! It was so nice!!!

6 lbs. 1 oz. 19 1/2 inches-and we ADORE every ounce of him!

Meeting for the first time. I will never forget this moment.
He was so cute and bright eyed and bushy tailed for like 3 hours after delivery. SO cute!











Uncle Donny
Grandpa Ostler
Grandma Ostler

First bath

Aunt Julie!
Uncle Matt
peek-a-boo!


I love his adorable little bright eyes! :)

"Uncle" Kyle and Jayden


I am SO in LOVE!

Getting a foot zone from Grandma. :) Lucky guy! Not many of us get this the first day we get here.


Cuddle time with Grandpa! :)


Jayden LOVES his Daddy!!!



Hanging out with Mommy for a bit. :)
This is what pulling an all-nighter to have a baby looks like the next day...I will probably be featuring this new "hot" look for the next while. :)
Jayden and "Auntie" DeNeige


Dr. Hansen and Jayden. We LOVE our doctor!
This is how Jayden prefers to burp

Camille and Kelli
Shirleen and Lexi
Ben Hatch
Daddy helping Jayden get ready for his first big day out in the real world. :)

Getting ready to check out, and start our new life together. :)
Heading home...Jayden did not like his carseat, but LOVED riding in the car...minus the bumps that would startle him, causing his whole body to jump. ha ha

We're home!!! :) Jayden loved looking around at his new home. :)
Snug as a cute bug in a rug! Jayden does not let much stop him...cleft lip and all he is very good and keeping his binkie. I tell you...this sweet little spirit AMAZES his Mommy!
Daddy feeding and bonding with Jayden so Mommy can rest after a LONG couple days with hardly any sleep. Jayden and I sure LOVE having this man in our lives. :)
He LOVES this pillow...I think it is because it feels like he is being held, which he LOVES!!!
Jayden really loves his daddy...almost as much as daddy loves him. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow oh wow, you two are such lucky parents! He is adorable. I bet he was so excited to meet his Mommy and Daddy...that's why he was so wide awake after birth!

    Great job on the deliver...funny that you slept better during that then you had for 2 months! ha ha

    His nursery is perfect, I bet he really does like being in there.

    Congrats to you THREE! And good luck with the next few weeks; they can be hard but are so worth it when you have your baby in your arms. Don't worry about how you look---Jyden thinks you're beautiful!!!

    (I bet your parents are so excited!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i looked myself up and found this

    ReplyDelete