Friday, September 9, 2011

The Women's Expo! GiRl'S DaY oUt!!! :)

Heading to the women's expo! This is me with my cute nieces hanging out in the back on the way up! :)


Helen, Anya and I scoping out all the fun merchandise and deals. :)
Anya modeling a few fun and crazy hats. :)



Hamming it up for the camera! :)
The Fashion Show!

Getting our hair done! :)

The girlies after getting our hair all dolled up. :)

The crazy cool big chair



savvy shopper
our little tumbler
Hanging out with my old friend Sarah at her booth. It was so fun to catch up!
Cooking scissors they were selling cut this penny in half...not sure I would trust myself with something that sharp.
Sarah and I
Ooo La la! Surely the hubbies would not mind us getting these...;) Of course I may need to wait a bit to fit in one. Ha ha
It was SO nice to get out of the apartment! I really needed it! Thanks ladies! :) It was just the pick me up I was needing!!!

1 comment: